A heroic police robot has returned to duty with a Nebraska force after being put out of action by an “unstable man” who blasted it repeatedly with a 12-bore* shotgun at point blank range during a tense siege this summer.
We’re now assigning traits like “heroic” to a remote controlled vehicle? It must be a sign of the robopocalypse.
(via The Register)
- martaiannottia reblogged this from twicr and added:
- hello-and-welcome-to-nerd likes this
- staceypix likes this
- kscottbradbury reblogged this from twicr
- kscottbradbury likes this
- lessie2d likes this
- glitterhump likes this
- mayanktaker likes this
- happyseabear reblogged this from twicr
- jorjpeligro likes this
- cr8dv8 reblogged this from twicr
- twicr posted this