Using a virtual reality simulation and a robot, researchers have successfully paired a human with a rat, allowing each to interact with the other at the same scale, simultaneously, in both a virtual and actual arena.
What are you doing, Science?
- simul-ai likes this
- daft-powered-silzioraptor reblogged this from twicr
- ponderingamelia reblogged this from twicr
- protomaniac reblogged this from twicr
- si1verw0lf likes this
- fossickr likes this
- vaguelypedophillicswingset likes this
- perpetualis said: Great. Not robots, but rat controlled rat simulacrums ten stories tall. That’s what.
- neighborly likes this
- theledstrips123 likes this
- redforktailedkat reblogged this from twicr
- twicr posted this